Re: [IPk] dancing part2

Thanks JD1 :-)
that's very useful and seems to make sense.
Dancing got cancelled last night so I didn't get the chance to try
keeping the pump on with a lower basal.

Will do tonight though.

I'm figuring on average it will be medium exercise for 2 1/2 hours.
I was planning to eat about 10g carbs first with no bolus (assuming a
normal BG) and decrease my basal rate by 50% starting half  an hour
before and then test at the end and adjust accordingly. That seems to
be more or less in line with other people's suggestions and your info.

My BGs are definitely settling down a lot.
Even changed infusion set and refilled the reservoir last night with no air
bubble problems (so far).

P.S. None of you are interfering old b*****ds :-)
with the possible exception of John N when he starts nagging <vbg>.