Re: [IPk] New Members

John - Thanks! I'm doing this right at this very moment. Michael has
just agreed in principal to having an IP-UK joining page as part of the
IP site. We can send people directly to it. I'm just designing it now. I
propose to have quite a bit of "hand holding" on it...

I'll keep you posted.

John N

mailto:email @ redacted