Re: [IPk] no insulin alarm

Hi Ray,
Thanks for the info.
I take it this is a continuous sounding alarm then?
Is it activated by the plunger getting to the end of the reservoir?
I assume as people have mentioned about still having all the insulin
left in the tube to use.

I'll be esepcially careful not to run out when I have the pump in an
awkward place or it could be a bit embarrassing if the alarm goes off!

Di