From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Diana Maynard
Sent: 26 April 1999 15:15
To: IP- UK
Subject: [IPk] no insulin alarm

Can a Minimed person tell me what happens when you run out of insulin in the
reservoir?
I'm not intending to run out but still....
(I haven't got the manual with me)
I know it alarms but is it a constant alarm or just a beep or two?
If it's noisy I don't hear the beeps though I would hear the siren type
sound.
thanks
Di