Re: [IPk] dancing part2

yes, I think you're right.
The problem with dancing is not the visibility of the pump but the
ability to dance with it attached!

Wearing it on my waistband or in a pocket, and in fact in some other
places, makes it impossible to dance, becaseu it gets in the way (both
of my own dancing and my partner's hands).

I think I've found the solution, though having to press any buttons in public could be a bit awkward :-)
Wearing competition dresses is another matter but I've got a few weeks
to figure that one out.

yes, you're right about raising it being easier than lowering
it. Obviously it will take experimentation to get it right.

Thanks
Di