Re: [IPk] inserting Tenders

Diana Maynard wrote:
> I've heard various different things about which way to insert Tenders.
> Do you think it matters which way round you insert it (ie if the
> needle should be pointing up/down/left/right?

Everyone has their own theory it seems. I'm right handed, so the Tender
goes in in an anticlockwise direction. Full stop. I've never noticed any
difference. You could perhaps construct some arguement about muscle
structure and movement causing iritaion, but if it fine that's fine!

mailto:email @ redacted