[IPk] inserting Tenders

I've heard various different things about which way to insert Tenders.
Do you think it matters which way round you insert it (ie if the
needle should be pointing up/down/left/right?

I've used both sides and both times put the needle in pointing to the
left, as I would with a normal injection.

I remember being told with syringes always to point the needle towards your
heart, but that's a load of **** in mu opinion!

The one I put in my left
side started hurting after a day and I had to change it. The one I put
in my right side (needle pointing to the left) I've had in for 2 1/2
days and it feels fine (though I'll change it tomorrow morning, if not