Re: [IPk] Question ?

Hi Natty

It could be that you were too gentle putting it in and it has kinked, or
more likely it is not in deep enough.

I know that this contradicts John N, but every time I get stinging no matter
which type of set, it has not been in deep enough. What I do is to try to
push it in further and wait and see, or if that don't work, change the site.

As I say, I get this frequently but it usually gets better, especially if
you sleep on it!!

I take it you have not been able to contact Joan, have you got her number?
If not I have.

John Davis.