Re: [IPk] sorry - more questions

I just got some strange looks as I burst out laughing reading that
(and since I have such a large monitor, my screen can be read from
quite a distance away...)
Anyway, if it works for you......

I've had a few questions about "what that thing on my hip is"
and for those who I didn't particularly want to tell, I said it was so
i could communicate with the aliens when they came to fetch me
back. They didn't ask any more questions......

Di