Re: [IPk] site change problems again

Sorry I missed thi spart of your post before.
The Sofsets come with two types of tape - one is the IV3000 which is
fine (though not very sticky) and the other is something else which is
very sticky but my skin does NOT like it!

Fortunately they both come in each set so you get a choice.
I am going to be switching to the Silhouettes (Tenders) though as I prefer them
to the Sofsets.