Re: [IPk] dancing part2

Hi John,
yes I could just reduce the basal rate, but it makes dancing easier if
I can take the pump off altogether. If not, then I wil leave it on and
do that. Certainly when I am dancing for more than a couple of hours I
will have to do that anyway.
I figured that the amount of energy I use while dancing would offset
the need for any insulin during that time (only about 1.5 units in
total).
I'm going to be experimenting over te next few weeks to see if I can
find somehtign that works. Of course my basal rates are still not
entirely ocrrect so this doesn't help!
thanks for the advice.
Di