From: Nathan Wright <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: 21 April 1999 19:45
Subject: [IPk] I'm connected !!!

>I spend today with Joan and Rita and am now officially a pumper ;-)
>Its amazing, my normal insulin does used to be up to 700-800 iu of insulin
a day, my first day on the pump and i am currently down to 14.4 iu of
insulin and another 3-4 when i eat.  And I have already had 2 hypos so Joan
thinks things may settle down a bit.
>Di, Rita is trying to get in touch with you, can you email me your phone
number and i will pass it on to her.
>Its going to be interesting, but my first impression is good, and i have to
say that i have only every injected into my stomach a few times as it hurts
far to much, but with the Tender in the stomach it really doesnt hurt at