[IPk] sorry - more questions

Told you I'd be full of questions!
Just wondering.....
The site - when you've taken out the set, is the site supposed to hurt? All 3 have so
far. And how long does the mark take to go? The last one I took out,
blood shot out as I removed it.

Looks fine now - no bruise or anything - just a red dot like the
others. It all looks very pretty....And it hurts a bit too (though it
never did while the set was in). Doesn't look infected or anything
They were all Sofsets by the way - I'm changing to Silhouettes
/Tenders from now.