Re: [IPk] I'm connected !!!

I've just met Di, and she's OK :-)

Her infusion line was mostly full of air, so she hadn't been getting any
insulin at all for some time...

I've suggested a few alterations to her set changing strategies. Anyone
know a good way of checking that there is no air in the system, when you
are single, and don't have good vision? :-(

John N