Re: [IPk] I'm connected !!!

hope you don't have a night like I had last night, nathan!
Not trying to scare you but I had the highest Bg I've ever recorded of
28.7. When after 4 hours I got it down to 22 I was so happy. I never
thought I'd be relieved to see a bG of 22
!
However I figured some more things out so hopefully this own't happen again.
GOod luck
Di