Re: [IPk] site change problems again

Thanks Michael
yes, John mentioned that to me last night.
I had more problems later and then thought I had it sorted.
Then I got the no delivery alarm as I was putting in a bolus of 8,
when it reached 7 units.

OF course I couldn't find the insturcti book and couldn't figure out
how to stop the alarm. Had to take the batteries out in the end, then
when I put them back in it carried on! Finally it stopped. This was at
midnight. Eventually after reading the Pumping Insuin book I realised
that it was probably a clogged line. Changed the whole line and bingo,
seems to be fine now. I guess that was the problem all along.

Di