Re: [IPk] I'm connected !!!

Hi Nathan

Congratulations on starting the pump, you will be amazed with the difference
in control, wellbeing and overall quality of life it will bring, I look
forward to hearing about your experiences.

I am sure that Joan will have told you about Trevor and you have probably
met him. If you have not, Ask Joan to give you his phone number, if not
contact me and I will let you have it.

He and Joan will tell you about INPUT and what we are trying to achieve.

In the meantime, best of luck and we will talk again soon.

John Davis.