Re: [IPk] I'm connected !!!

congratulations Nathan!
hope it all works fo ryou
Don't talk to me about pumps right now  I have a BG of 26 after chanign my site :-(
Still trying to figure out what's wrong....
My phone number is 0161 247 1491 at work
(I'm there most of the time till late) and 0161 256 4029 at home.

I strangled myslf the first night in bed with the tube :-0
And dropped the pump on the floor a few times!
let us know how you get on!
Di