[IPk] I'm connected !!!

I spend today with Joan and Rita and am now officially a pumper ;-)

Its amazing, my normal insulin does used to be up to 700-800 iu of insulin a day, my first day on the pump and i am currently down to 14.4 iu of insulin and another 3-4 when i eat.  And I have already had 2 hypos so Joan thinks things may settle down a bit.

Di, Rita is trying to get in touch with you, can you email me your phone number and i will pass it on to her.

Its going to be interesting, but my first impression is good, and i have to say that i have only every injected into my stomach a few times as it hurts far to much, but with the Tender in the stomach it really doesnt hurt at all.

Tonight will be interesting to see if i strangle myself with it.

I will keep all up to date

Bye for now