Re: [IPk] tape allergy?

I wish I knew what the two tapes were that come with the Sofset.
The one that seems to disagree with me is much stickier (hurt like
hell to get it off!) but the other one seemed to stick just fine. it's
less trasparant as well (not that I really care).

Didn't test it under ultimate stress conditions though!
Di