[IPk] site change problems again

Is anyone out there?
I'm back to the same problem.
Changed my site 2 hours ago (remembered to fill the dead space this time!) and my Bg has gone up to 22.7.
When I changed it it was 15.
An hour later it was 21.1.
I took 6 units of H thinking that maybe I hadn't quite covered the
dead space, and now an hour later it is 22.7 (normally I should be at
least 3 points lower an hour after that much H)
I'm being calm and am just sitting watching to see what happens this
I can't think f anything else I've done wrong.
I bolused 3 units for the dead space so figured that should be OK.
Site feels fine so I don't really want to change that again.