[IPk] dancing part2

OK, last night I went dancing for 2 hours again (this time pretty
energetically - an hour and a half of continuous jive plys another
half an hour of active stuff).

BG at 6.45pm was 7.
Had 15g of carbs (with a little fat and protein) and then disconnected
from 7-9.

I would have expected to be quite low if not hypo at some point, but
my Bg at 9.30 (directly afterwards) was 16.

Obviously I'll have to try this a few more times before I jump to any
conclusions, but I'm trying to think of possible reasons / solutions.

Dancing normally does not cause a rebound high like going to the gym does (prolonged exercise never does with me).

I am reluctant to start a very active session with a BG of 7 and no
carbs, since I suspect I'll go hypo very quickly.

Ditto for taking a bolus before I disconnect.

Maybe I should have suspended the pump say an hour before I started
the class and then not eaten any carbs / taken a bolus with some
carbs? I think someone mentioned this before, about disconnecting

Would that seem a sensible thing to do?
And then take say a bolus of 1 unit as soon as I reconnect (which I
did anyway).

problem is I never know how active the class is going to be until it starts.

yes, i know i need to get my basals sorted out too but given the last
few days I think that the daytime one is reasonably

Obviously I'm not expecting things to be perfect yet  but of course it
has been known for me to do stupid things / forget the obvious things!