Re: [IPk] dancing experience

Thanks John!
Determination is pretty much my middle name - if I want something I
will keep at it until I succeed - so I'm sure I'll manage fine on the
pump even if there are some problems along the way.
I am also absolutely determined to prove to the clinic that the pump
will improve my control and hopefully motivate them to get more people
on pumps (for the sake of control rather than just needle-phobia!).