[IPk] testing the limits :-)

I just accidentally pulled really hard at the tubing right at the site.
It hurt like hell but doesn't appear to have done any lasting damage
to the site. A tiny bit of the tape has come up but everything appears
to be still suck firmly in place.
i seem to be getting all the "things not to do" over and done with.
Already dropped the pump a few times (on the carpet) and once on a
stone floor (in the gym).
Oh, and strangled myself with the tubing while in bed :-)
Now all I need is to see how far the tubing will stretch and the waterproof test :-)