[IPk] infusion sitr question

My Sofset has been in for about 48 hours and is hurting a little.
Didn't hurt at all till yesterady when I think it was rubbing on the
belt of my
jeans because I was sitting hunched over my desk (hey, this pump could
improve my posture too <g>). It looks fine (to my
impaired vision) and not red or hot. It doesn't really
hurt unless I touch it. Don't seem to be any problems otherwise - BG is
absolutely fine - a nice 6.5! I'm wondering if I should change the site (I was
planning to leave it another day).