[IPk] Balance pump article

I had a telephone interview yesterday with Jenny Bryan, a freelance
journalist, who is doing an article for Balance on insulin pumps.

John of Bournemouth... if you want to get in touch with Jenny regarding
INPUT, her phone number is 0181 994 5375 and email email @ redacted

She knew next to nothing about pumps, which surprised me, but on reflection
perhaps that's normal. It would certainly explain why Balance writers never
seem to know what they're talking about...

All the best

John Neale