Re: [IPk] arrival of pump

Hi Di

What did I say about reading my mail first? I just did it again.

Congratulations on receipt of your pump, I just know that you will love it!
No more injections for a start and as for control, you just wait.

When you go to bed, just chuck it under your pillow and forget about it,
that's all I do. It has a wander now and again but so far has not come to
any harm, it gets in some strange places!!! but never mind.

Look forward to your first experiences.

John Davis