Re: [IPr] pregnancy

OK but what about forgetting things like thins just because?  I am not
pregnant, but with my 3 yr old daughter and working and dialysis schedule, I
seem to forget little things like this on a daily basis.  I can't blame it on
hormones or PMS so I guess I will just keep on blaming it on being a blonde
(out of a bottle of course!!)