[IPr] re: faith. pregnancy and pumps

I never realized the difference in pumps!  Of course when I started pumping I
only knew of 2 companies, MM and Disetronic.  I have the Disetronic H-tron
Plus.  It's resevoirs hold 315 units.  I get about 8 to 10 days out of a
resevoir--depending on how many carbs I eat and if I change out my tubing
with every site change or not.  The things one learns on these sites!  I
learned I didn't really have to change the tubing every time!

Debbie and Magnum I.P.