Re: [IPr] Re: faith, pregnancies and pumps...

I have a Paradigm and it holds 180 units, but that is not all usable insulin.
 It takes roughly 20-30 units to prime the line, leaving you with roughly 150
units of usable insulin.  I have never had a problem running low on insulin
and I use roughly 32-34 units a day just in basal rates.  If I find myself
running low and don't feel like doing a set change, I will give my boluses by
injection (not a big deal and does not happen very often).  But yes, it could
get expensive if you have to change to resevoir every 2 days.  I have been
lucky to get 3 days out of each set.