[IPr] Punishment from God?

I don't see diabetes as a punishment from God, at all.	I don't think God really punishes those who are His exactly.  He disciplines us.  And that discipline can come in the form of diabetes, but not necessarily.  I also think God allows "bad" things to happen to us to better us as people (Romans 8:28).  So sometimes it isn't meant as discipline so much as it is to teach us important life lessons.

God has used diabetes to teach me so much.  Over and over again, He has taught me to trust Him through many things.  The point of diabetes, I think, was to trust Him with my health.

Kristen Olgren