[IPr] Hello

My name is Don Cannatella, I 've been pumping since '95,I was Dx'd in '93
I was diagnosed with Late diabetes, I was 50 at the time and
told to take Glyburide and follow a diet which my GP gave me within 6 months
I couldn't
take the pill I need to take insulin,being a brittle diabetic I was taking
humilin 70/30 with 2 shots a day
I then went to a Endo who got me a better diet plus I was seeing him 4 X a
year I was doing R insulin 4X a
day,it was very hard to control and my HA1c was 8.6. He suggested I use a
Pump which I did and I choose
Distronic,things improved but as a recovering Alcoholic(16Yrs),following  a
strict regimen was hard.
I also have Hashimoto's Disease(Thyroid) I have 4 kids 2 married 1 getting
married this week.And 1  boy who
will get married????, I went to the ADA Call to Congress this May 1-3 as an
advocate from my state NY.
Peace and Keep pumping