Re: [IPr] hello

 Absolutely not. I believe God is a loving God, not a punishing God.
Because loves us, he gives us and the rest of his creation freedom.
That's why bad things happen to good people - diabetes to my wonderful,
beautiful daughter.

I also believe that God works through us to bring good out of these
horrible situations. I have learned a lot since February 24, 1999. I am
more sensitive to other people's conditions and much more patient with my
family. I also have help reform health care in two school districts to a
small degree.  God is working in me and our family in new ways,
unimagined before 2/99.

Kay