Re: [IPr] hello

George wrote:   "Maybe  "GUILT"  would be a good topic for this list right
now?  I know that some feel that somehow G*d is punishing them with diabetes
for whatever sins they may have committed.   Do you believe that diabetes
has been used as a punishment by G*d?"

I don't feel like God "gave" me diabetes because I was bad.  However, I have
always felt guilty when Christians pray for my healing and my body does not
cooperate.  I feel like something must be wrong with me if I'm not healed.
I also feel guilty when new age spiritualist friends tell me I have diabetes
only because I have unconsiously brought in on myself to learn something
from it.  In other words, if I were a better person, this would go away.
Intellectually I know better, but I actually hate it when someone says
they'll pray for my healing.

Lisa Mattox