Re: [IPr] hello

Hi Debbie,

No some of us are out here and thank Him for it every day!!

You say you adopted several children.  Did you have any problems with the
agency you went thru with your Diabetes?

My husband and I have a 3 year old of our own and would like to adopt our
next child.  My pregnancy and lack of control have caused my kidneys to fail
and face dialysis 3x a week, but if I had to go back and do it all over again
there would be no hesitation in doing so.  He has blessed me with a beautiful
little girl who is healthy and very active given her circumstances throughout
my pregnancy.

I live in Michigan and I have a girlfriend who just adopted a little boy who
is now almost 2 and they gave her and her husband quite a lot of grief when
they started the sdoption process.  Just wondering if they will give us any
gried with my health circumstances.

Bless you for giving those children such a wonderful life!!

dxd 3/85
pumping 1 1/2 years with my Minimed
mommy to Jordynn who is now 3 1/2