Re: [IPr] hello

Hi Debby and Lisa,
Sounds like I have a lot in common with you both.I have had diabetes 30 years
diagnosed at age 14.I have 2 children,twins which I had after a very
difficult pregnancy.I have always been grateful to God for sending me my 2
wonderful children and one of each boy and girl how lucky can you get.I am
currently in the process of a divorce.God has always gotten me through my
greatest challenges.I have been pumping since May 2001.I love it and find it
has given me so much more control and freedom.I find the regular insulin
pumpers list too much contoversy and complaining so I just delete it now I do
not have much time so I use it wisely.I am glad you both said hello.We have
much to be grateful for and to thank God for.
Good luck to you both
Peace Health and Happiness
Enjoy your children,pets,parents and loved ones
Life is precious and beautiful we should cherish each moment