[IPr] hello

I have this site in my address book and wondered if anyone is actually out
there!  I have recieved 2 things from Spirit since joining.  One was today, a
profile of  Matt the Skeptic and the other was quite a while ago, a listing
of all the letters to I-P Digest concerning anything in which God was
mentioned, there were like 5 letters and I think 2 were mine!.  So, does this
site actually get mail?  Just curious!  Maybe it's just waiting for us all to
write something!
I will say that it is only through God's grace that I am still in this old
world!  It's only through Him they found out I was a diabetic those 40 years
ago.  Mom and Dad had taken me to a dozen doctors and no one suspected me as
being a diabetic.  I have been curious how so many before me were diagnosed
so young if it was so unusual for young children back in the 60's to be
diabetic!  Thank God for my Aunt Doris who insisted Mom take me to Dr Perrin
in Michigan.  They said at the hospital another 24 hours and I would have
died.  But I am alive and kickin'!  God has used me in a lot of ways
throughout my years.  I am now raising children whom we adopted--5 of
them--and feel I will live many more healthy years because I don't feel God
gave me these 5 wonderful children to take my health away from me!  That is
my belief and I'm stickin' to it!
Now, if there is someone else on this list you can see I can get longwinded
and sometimes downright silly.  My oldest daughter tells me I talk just to
hear myself sometimes!  Gosh, I love that girl!  Tomorrow is her 17th
birthday and her 10 year old sister's 4th birthday in Christ!  Sarah, my
almost 17 yr old, was baptized on the anniversary of her adoption so she is
twice adopted on the same day!
Ok, enough!

God Bless
dx  3/63   pumping 3/2000