Re: [Re: [IPr] Miss You All]

Dear Michelle,

Please be assured that I will add you to my prayer list. Dealing with diabetes
is a hard enough struggle without having other health surprises thrown our
way. I agree completely though with what you said about life's most precious
lessons being learned as we suffer adversity. I feel that we get to know
Christ more deeply when we as the scripture says we get to know Him in the
fellowship of our suffering. Keep us posted about your health condition. I
know that it is scary. I have had abnormal pap smears
before my hysterectomy. My 21 yr old daughter has had one also. Right now she
is having to have repeat ultrasounds to monitor a cyst on her ovary. I know
that you are young also and hope all turns out well for you.
God bless,
April