Re: [[IPr] Spiritual Help]

Dear Bonnie,

Thanks for sharing. That was a very inspired idea that you had about putting
your prayer on a piece of silk and wearing it close to your heart.
That is why that I keep a spiritual/prayer journal so that I can look back and
see how God heard my pleas for help. It is when we let go and Let God handle
life's situations that we see results whether the results are external or
internal ones. I hope that your brother's condition is stabilizing. I know it
is so hard to watch your loved one's suffer from the cruelty of alzheimers.
God bless,
April