[IPr] Spiritual Help

Just sharing a story.........
My brother has early onset Alzheimers/MI Dementia.  In the last couple of
months he has been going downhill more quickly than in the past two years.
He calls and I listen and we laugh about old stories (over and over) and I
am just there for him to be best of my ability.  Last week he called and it
was apparent that he was worsening.   I was very down about it after I hung
up.  My daughter said what can I do and of course we both said "Pray for
him".
The next day she gave me a little package.   It was a tiny "God Box" which
opened up so that you could put your written prayers inside and God would
take care of them.  I went out and got a tiny silver chain, wrote a prayer
on a tiny piece of silk, stuffed it in the box and wear it every day.   I
swear, my worries about my brother have lightened as I know someone else is
doing the caring for him.
It is, of course, an outward and visible symbol of an inward an spiritual
grace.
Just wanted to share.
Bonnie