Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Just curious about Bolus

In a message dated 10/13/2002 10:08:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

take care of yourself. I have wished many times that I could have started
using the pump at the beautiful age of 18. You should consider yourself as
very lucky. It is obvious that you are independent and very resourceful. it
puts you ahead of the pack. The aim is to have a long fruit full life with
all options available to you. You will be able to achieve greatness. Go get