Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Just curious about Bolus

I think the largest bolus I have ever given was 6 units.

I try to stay away from fatty high carb foods.  I do not bolus for protein
(unless it is peanut butter and then I eat sparingly.)

I also stay away from pizza - that one really kills me with the spiking sugar
hours later and also with being lactose intolerant the cheese does a number
on my stomach!!

18 years T1
pumping since 3/01