Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Just curious about Bolus

I have had diabetes for 46 years. Insulin behavior changes over the years
having the condition. I stay away from the pizza and breads. I change my site
every two days. if I wait an additional day I get the famous lump. You are
right. The sites tend to reach a mass accumulation.  my hemoglobin acl1 is
6.7 My doctor is quite pleased with my regiment.