Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Just curious about Bolus

How does your site handle that much insulin at one time?  My biggest has only
been 9.5!  That was for pizza.  I bolused 4 yesterday and had a huge bubble
of insulin causing me to have to do a site change!  Had that happen before
and got an occlusion alarm, forst and only one I ever had.

How is everyne out there in Spiritland?  God is defintely in control here!

Debbie and Magnum I.P.