Re: [IPr] Re: [IP] Just curious about Bolus

I have taken up to 50 units of bolus at a meal. My pump has that at the max. Dawn
 Kristen Olgren <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Jacqui asked about the largest bolus we had given. Mine, too, was the result of pregnancy. At breakfast, I was down to a ratio of one unit for every grams of carbohydrate. I took somewhere between 30-35 at most. I usually, though tried to eat a low carb meal at breakfast to avoid that. I don't remember the exact amount, but I know it was in that range.

I'm behind in reading, but I'll bet that isn't the most anybody has taken!