Re: [IPr] Non-member submission from ["Tommy Tompkins" <email @ redacted

Have there been any post in the past few days? Like maybe a week?  I wrote a
post at the end of last month (got a couple of responses, but never got my
own post) and wrote someone at the admin.  Wrote back and forth a couple of
time trying to figure out if i was indeed on the ipspirit list.  I ended up
getting one post and haven't gotten anything since.  Is it because of no mail
or am I off again?