[IPr] Thankful

Hi to all of you,
I am new to this particular group, I was kind of
surprised that I did not recieve a bunch of e-mails
like the other group.

I just want to say that I could not do the diabetes
thing,( pump,carb counting, blood glucose
monitering,diet etc.) without the help of God.
I am so weak without His hand in everything I do.

I have learned that what He wants is  for us to lean
on Him with our troubles and difficulties.

One of my major difficulties is weight, I know God
could care two licks what I look like, but because I
have a desire to lose weight due to health problems
that he will help me with the will power for diet
issues and the will power to keep on an exercise

So, I am just waiting for the blessings that God can
give through this disease, whether it be helping one
other person through something that I have had to
endure or just to impart a little piece of knowledge
to help understanding.

I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason
and that reason is so God Can use you in some little

Sorry this is so long, but just feeling thankful for
this disease and for Gods power to let me through
difficult times.

God Bless

Hope Horsford
i don't drive fast, I fly low!