Re: [IPr] Miss You All

On 1 Sep 2000, at 17:17, email @ redacted wrote:

> Hello ALL
> I miss everyone on this list a whole lot also.

I know that there are many who miss the posts to Spirit and
wanted to reassure everyone that the list does still exist and that it
is here to serve as a sounding block for your Spiritual needs and
beliefs.  Maybe at this time when there is such a conflict that tries
to take on a religious front, we can all remember that we are of one
race and also that we share this planet with many other species
besides human.