[IPr] hello...

hello janet...
 i'm happy to hear from u as u had diabetes when u were 2 years old and i'm the
same ...i managed to live with it but after i start having a real problem in my
eyes ...all my life changed and i would like to share u about how to live
happily with diabetes try to search if there is something how to live with
complication please if u can in ur book..thank u

Janet Smith <email @ redacted> wrote:
Janet Smith
I've been a diabetic since age 2 (1958). I've been using the pump since the
mid-80's. Currently using a paradigm by Medtronic-Minimed. I've seen lots and
lots of changes in diabetic care over the years. Been fortunate enough not to
have any of the major dreaded complications. I've got a book AAA Success
For Diabetics; Simple Secrets to A Happy and Healthy Life. I love to share my
knowledge of living day in and day out with diabetes. E-mail, chat

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now