[IPr] Re: My thoughts, and coping

>.I was getting the impression that there was more of an argument going
>on than anything else.

I can see where you're coming from.  There can sometimes be a fine line
(especially in online forums) between a "debate" and an "argument".  I
enjoy good discussions/debates on topics of interest to me.  However, I
DON'T enjoy it when it turns into a fight -- i.e., when people start insulting
each other, getting angry, hurt feelings result, etc.  And yes, I think the
most recent thread bordered on that at times -- but to a large extent, it did
stay respectful IMO.

I do think it's important (especially when discussing topics as "sensitive" as
religion) to be careful how we word our posts, phrase things in language
such as  "I have a different view" as opposed to "you're wrong!", and
disagree with ideas WITHOUT attacking anyone personally.

Just MHO...